South Bay Lakers are proud to announce U.S. Air Force Night, this year for Veteran’s Day on November 11th.
- Saturday, November 11th South Bay Lakers vs. Austin Spurs @ 7pm
- Located at UCLA Health Training Center – 2275 E. Mariposa Ave., El Segundo, CA 90245
- Special Game to highlight the military on Veterans Day
- 75 Suite Tickets Donated to the U.S. Air Force
- 4 Courtside Seats Donated to the U.S. Air Force
- Military to receive the following during this game date:
- Special PA Announcement during game to honor all those in attendance o Special PA Announcement for individual (4 Courtside Seats)
- Color Guard Presentation
- Opportunity for 20 Military personnel to stand with Lakers team on the court during the anthem/color guard presentation
- Autographs with South Bay Lakers Following Game
- Pictures in suite with LA Lakers’ Championship Trophy
- SB Lakers request that all those in attendance wear their uniform to the game (especially anthem singer/color guard) if possible.
- U.S. Air Force to distribute the 75 suite tickets – if possible extend offer to other branches.
- 4 Courtside Tickets to be distributed to person who will receive special individual recognition during the game. Person(s) to be determined by U.S. Air Force.
- U.S. Air Force to provide information on individual as to why he/she is receiving special recognition
- Person(s) to deliver game ball prior to start of the game
*All Tickets to be donated free of charge to the U.S. Air Force
**The suite will not be catered. There will be food trucks located downstairs for purchase of food and non-alcoholic drinks